“Polished, creamy and expressive, with delicate layers of pear, floral, nutmeg and crème fraîche that linger on the sleek finish."
"Light-footed, open-textured and gentle, with cream-accented pear and orange peel flavors, finishing with complexity and finesse. Drink now through 2016. " -HS
Slightly sweet oak and vanilla aromatics introduce this silky, viscous Chardonnay full of ripe guava and mango flavors. Finishes with toasted oak, dried fruit and a hint of lemon zest, with lovely balanced acidity.
- Vintage: 2015
- Varietal Blend: 97% Chardonnay, 3% Viognier
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: Sagemoor, Canyon Vineyard Ranch
- pH: 3.68
- TA: 5.7 g/l
- Alcohol: 14.32%
- Oak: 64% New French Oak, 36% second-to-fourth-use white oak
- Aged: 11 Months
- Yeast: Native, Vivache, Germ ES 181
- Harvest Dates: August 28- September 2, 2015
- Bottling Date: August 11-15, 2016