“Polished, creamy and expressive, with delicate layers of pear, floral, nutmeg and crème fraîche that linger on the sleek finish."
"Light-footed, open-textured and gentle, with cream-accented pear and orange peel flavors, finishing with complexity and finesse. Drink now through 2016. " -HS
Buttery aromas with expressions of green apple and vanilla. Vicious, but well-balanced body, this wine is bursting with flavors of key lime, cantaloupe and Bartlett pear with a subtle hint of wet stone. Long lasting finish accented with toasted oak notes.
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal Blend: 96% Chardonnay, 4% Viognier
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: Sagemoor, Bacchus, Canyon Vineyard Ranch
- pH: 3.69
- TA: 5.5 g/l
- Alcohol: 14.3%
- Oak: 62% New French Oak
- Aged: 10 Months
- Yeast: Vivache
- Harvest Dates: September 14-15, 2016
- Bottling Date: July 12-14, 2017