“Polished, creamy and expressive, with delicate layers of pear, floral, nutmeg and crème fraîche that linger on the sleek finish."
"Light-footed, open-textured and gentle, with cream-accented pear and orange peel flavors, finishing with complexity and finesse. Drink now through 2016. " -HS
Sweet oak and vanilla aromatics introduce this silky, viscous Chardonnay full of Golden Delicious apple and sweet tropical pineapple flavors. A long finish wraps up with notes of crème brûlée, Asian pear and lemongrass.
- Vintage: 2014
- Varietal Blend: 95% Chardonnay, 5% Viognier
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: Sagemoor, Oasis, Canyon Vineyard Ranch
- pH: 3.72
- TA: 5.0 g/l
- RS: 0.6 g/l
- Alcohol: 14.29%
- Oak: 66% New French Oak, 34% second-to-fourth-use white oak
- Aged: 10 Months
- Yeast: Vivache/ Native Yeast
- Harvest Dates: September 13 - October 12, 2014
- Bottling Date: August 20-21, 2015