Polished, with a swarm of velvety tannins around a lively core of red plum, rhubarb and spice flavors, lingering with presence and persistence.
Savory and earthy aromas and flavors of dried fruits, sage and anise. Medium to heavy tannins are beautifully integrated with the French oak leaving a finish of sweet cedar, fruit leather and a hint of fern frond.
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal Blend: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: Browne Family Estate Vineyard, Skyfall, Blackrock
- Harvest Date: September 17 - October 12, 2016
- Yeast: Andante, EC-1118, Vivache
- Aged: 22 Months
- Oak: 40% New French Oak
- TA: 5.4 g/L
- pH: 3.78
- Alcohol: 13.6%