Tribute Red Blend
Dark, focused and juicy in texture, with crisp tannins wrapped around a lively core of red pepper—accented black cherry and dark chocolate flavors. Lingers well.
Ripe, focused and distinctive, showing tension between the raspberry and currant fruit, gently wrapped in a blanket of fine-grained tannins. The finish keeps singing expressively. Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. Drink now through 2022.
"Ripe, focused and distinctive, showing tension between the raspberry and currant fruit, gently wrapped in a blanket of fine-grained tannins. The finish keeps singing expressively. Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. Drink now through 2022."
Richly fragrant with notes of dark red fruit and cola. It is full and rich on the palate with very good acidity, nice complexity of flavors, and mature tannins. It has a nice chalky finish with someviolet/blueberry and light coconut notes.
“A stylish blend of merlot, cabernet sauvignon and syrah, it’s a lovely example of what Washington state can accomplish. I appreciate the light touch with the oak that allows the fruit to shine through. This wine can often be found at a lower price, making it an even better value.”
Dark fruit, flint and tanned leather aromatics. Fruit bomb with Van Cherry, currant and all spice. Finishes with anise, toasty oak and lingering dark fruit flavors. Acid is bright and balances this full bodied and round tannin wine.
- Vintage: 2014
- Varietal Blend: 39% Merlot, 24% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Malbec, 10% Petit Verdot, 6% Petite Sirah, 6% Carmenere
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape source: Mirage, XL, Canyon Vineyard Ranch, Klipsun, Taylor Mag, Waterbrook Estate, Summit View, Blackrock
- pH: 3.68
- TA: 5.9 g/l
- Alcohol: 13.7%
- Oak: 33% New French Oak, 67% second-and-fourth-use white oak
- Aged: 22 Months
- Yeast: Pasteur Red, Andante
- Harvest Dates: September 3, 2014 - October 1, 2014
- Bottling Date: August 10-12, 2016
- Cases Produced: 4,808