Join us for an intimate virtual concert with our favorite local artist Billy Brandt and Saxophone player Alexey Nikolaev. Billy is a singer, guitarist composer and a mainstay on the […]
31 E. Main Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Located in the birthplace of Browne Family Vineyards, the winery opened its Walla Walla tasting room in 2014 in the charming historic district at 31 East Main Street. It is not uncommon for guests to run into the winemaker or members of the Browne family, and it’s easy to start your tasting journey in our relaxing tufted leather sofas and wingback chairs. Ours is also one of the few Main Street tasting rooms with an outdoor patio that’s perfect for people-watching and sipping in style. Enjoy this charming neighborhood, lined with quaint cafes and fine wine tasting rooms.
Reopening Updates & Guidelines
REOPENING UPDATES & GUIDELINES
Plan Ahead: We highly encourage making reservations online via our online portal. Reservations may also be made over the phone at (509) 522-1261. Seating is limited and bar top tastings are not available. Only parties of five (5) or less may sit together at this time.
Arrival: We will have a designated team member outside to check guests in and communicate available seating options. A team member will escort your party to their reserved table. To avoid congregating, we will have social distancing floor markers as well as directional signs guiding approved walking paths. Please expect wait times on high volume days including weekends. Bottle and glass sales are available for those waiting to be seated.
Seating: Tables and chairs will be set 6ft apart to promote social distancing. Due to recent state regulations, beginning Wednesday, July 31st we will no longer offer inside seating and our patio seating is limited to 50% occupancy. If you wish to move tables or seats, please ask one of our team members before doing so. If we are able to accommodate, we will be happy to within reason. Please remain seated except to use the restroom.
Service: There will be no bar service available. All pre-orders will be confirmed through your reservation or a staff member will take your order from your table or seating area. To promote social distancing, we will not be offering traditional tastings at this time. A revised menu will be available and will include ordering our wine by the bottle, glass, or a selection of non-refundable wine flights that include 3 wines, 3 oz. pours served tableside. Wine Club Members, we are offering buy-1-get-1-free wine flights featuring our newly released wines as well as a complimentary 3 oz. glass of our featured white or red wine upon arrival. Shipping and curbside pick-up will continue to be available and can now be scheduled vie our online reservation system or by phone.
- Parents, at this time we ask you to please supervise your children at all times to respect the social distancing guidelines.
- Effective Friday, June 26, 2020, every Washingtonian in an indoor public space, or in an outside public space when unable to physically distance from others, will be legally required to wear a face covering. We ask that all guests wear a face covering/mask upon arrival to our tasting room. We have a selection of face coverings/masks available for purchase
- All drink and food purchases will be served in disposable/biodegradable plates and cups including wine by the glass, wine flights, and food items.
- We also have an array of alternative glassware available for sale at the tasting room.
Staff Sanitation Protocols:
- Sanitizing after each use of any shared equipment by staff and guests including where payment occurs, phones, pens, etc.
- Allow between 5-10 minutes between each seating to provide proper sanitization to seating areas.
- Menus will be single service (disposable) after each use.
- Hand sanitizer available on hand for staff and guest use in designated areas or requested.
- Disposable/biodegradable flatware, dinnerware, to-go containers, and glassware.
Browne Family Vineyards reserves the right to refuse service to customers that display symptoms consistent with COVID-19. This includes and is not limited to cough, difficulty breathing, chills, and sore throat.
Private Parties & Events
Located in the heart of downtown Walla Walla, Browne Family Vineyards would be delighted to host your next soirée! With our inviting tasting room featuring brown leather tufted sofas, wingback chairs, iconic herringbone woodwork, and one of the few courtyard patios downtown, we have the availability to host luncheons, private parties or corporate events year-round!
– Tasting Room Capacity: 50 person maximum
– Courtyard Patio Capacity: 50 person maximum
– Total Indoor and Outdoor Rental: 100 person maximum
– Pricing starts at $250 plus a case of wine for 2 hours
– We require a deposit equal to 30% of the facility rental to secure the date of your special occasion
– Upon wine club sign up, we offer 20% discount on the facility rental fee
– Rental includes: linens, tables, chairs, service-ware, glassware
Contact us for more information: 509-522-1261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering & Wine Selections
Our in-house culinary team has created a customizable tapas menu that is sure to please everyone!
– Consultations with our executive chef are available at an additional fee.
– A customary 20% taxable service charge will be added to the final balance for all food and beverage.
– A deposit of 50% down on the food is due when the menu is selected.
– Final guest count is due ten days prior to your event.
– The food balance is due at the conclusion of your event.
– Any additional charges incurred the day of the event will be charged to the card we have on file.
Browne Family Vineyards offers a delicious variety of red and white wines.
– Minimum case purchase of one case per 25 guests is required.
– Mixed cases may be purchased.
– 15% case discount will be applied at time of purchase.
– Wine club members receive a 30% discount.
– Wine selections are to be made and paid in full 30 days prior to the event.
– Soft drinks and any other non-alcoholic beverages may be made available at an additional charge.
Latest Past Events
Join us virtually or in-person for this exclusive wine club member event with winemaker John Freeman as he tastes through our Spymaster Series wines! John will be in our Walla […]
If you are looking for a unique present to give on Father's Day, come join us at Browne Seattle! Let your and your children's artistic and creative side loose and spend the morning designing your own hand drawn wine label!