Join us in the Walla Walla Tasting Room for the March Wine Club OG (original, old school, pre-covid) Tasting Party Pick up your wine club allotment and tasting through some […]
Downtown Tasting Room
31 E. Main Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362
HOURS: Daily from 11AM – 5PM
Located in the birthplace of Browne Family Vineyards, the winery opened its Walla Walla tasting room in 2014 in the charming historic district at 31 East Main Street. It is not uncommon for guests to run into the winemaker or members of the Browne family, and it’s easy to start your tasting journey in our relaxing tufted leather sofas and wingback chairs. Ours is also one of the few Main Street tasting rooms with an outdoor patio that’s perfect for people-watching and sipping in style. Enjoy this charming neighborhood, lined with quaint cafes and fine wine tasting rooms.
Historic Trolley House
1102 W Cherry Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362
By Appointment Only
Browne Family Vineyards is proud to call this stately historic landmark home. The beautiful loft-style brick building is now open for private events and the perfect venue for your wedding, birthday, corporate event or large private tasting. Wine and catering options are available and our knowledgeable Walla Walla team is ready to help coordinate, whatever the celebration.
Book A Reservation at Browne Walla Walla
Reserve your spot at our Downtown Tasting room below!
For Trolley House reservations, please contact us at email@example.com to schedule your event.
Private Parties & Events
Located in the heart of downtown Walla Walla, Browne Family Vineyards would be delighted to host your next soirée! With our inviting tasting room featuring brown leather tufted sofas, wingback chairs, iconic herringbone woodwork, and one of the few courtyard patios downtown, we have the availability to host luncheons, private parties or corporate events year-round!
– Tasting Room Capacity: 50 person maximum
– Courtyard Patio Capacity: 50 person maximum
– Total Indoor and Outdoor Rental: 100 person maximum
– Pricing starts at $250 plus a case of wine for 2 hours
– We require a deposit equal to 30% of the facility rental to secure the date of your special occasion
– Upon wine club sign up, we offer 20% discount on the facility rental fee
– Rental includes: linens, tables, chairs, service-ware, glassware
Contact us for more information: 509-522-1261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering & Wine Selections
Our in-house culinary team has created a customizable tapas menu that is sure to please everyone!
– Consultations with our executive chef are available at an additional fee.
– A customary 20% taxable service charge will be added to the final balance for all food and beverage.
– A deposit of 50% down on the food is due when the menu is selected.
– Final guest count is due ten days prior to your event.
– The food balance is due at the conclusion of your event.
– Any additional charges incurred the day of the event will be charged to the card we have on file.
Browne Family Vineyards offers a delicious variety of red and white wines.
– Minimum case purchase of one case per 25 guests is required.
– Mixed cases may be purchased.
– 15% case discount will be applied at time of purchase.
– Wine club members receive a 30% discount.
– Wine selections are to be made and paid in full 30 days prior to the event.
– Soft drinks and any other non-alcoholic beverages may be made available at an additional charge.
Latest Past Events
Join the Walla Walla Browne Family Vineyards and Seattle Caviar Co. as we indulge in 4 pairings this Valentine's Day Weekend! Treat yourself & your special person with a delectable […]
Come explore the wineries of Walla Walla in a whole new way! Kickstand Tours is a new eBike Tour in the Walla Walla area. You will wind through this gorgeous […]